Thursday, April 16, 2009

Psalm 126:3

I've been struggling lately to find joy in the Lord and not my circumstances. My job is getting wearisome for me, but I'm not exactly sure why. Maybe it's because I always do the same thing there. Whatever the reason, I wish I could do something different. And I really want to get serious about college, but I have no idea what classes to take or anything.

I don't know why I'm not content with my life right now. I mean, God has done some amazing things in my life recently, so I should be rejoicing in that, but I'm not.

Psalm 126:3 "The Lord has done great things for us; we are filled with joy."

I want this verse to be true to me. I want to be so filled with joy in what the Lord has done that it doesn't matter what my circumstances are.

Please be praying for me.

2 comments:

Emily said...

Hi Emily! I'll be praying for you. Not only praying for joy, but also that God would lead you as to what you should pursue in college and how you should deal with work. I am kind of lost will college stuff too ;)

You are so honest and humble, thanks for being an example for me to strive for. :)

Anonymous said...

Praying for you, as always! Love, Mom