Friday, April 10, 2009

what song is this?

I heard this song on the radio, but I can't remember what it's called. I think the chorus goes something like this:

I don't want to go through the motions
I don't want to go one more day
Without Your all-consuming passion inside of me

Then something like: What if I had given everything instead of going through the motions

Does anyone have any idea what this song is? 'Cause I'd like to look up the lyrics, but I have no idea what the song is called or who wrote it. Anyone heard it before?

3 comments:

Emily said...

Oh yes. I love this song! As a matter of fact, I almost posted it on my blog the other day. It's called 'The Motions' and it's by Matthew West.

So yep, great song and it really reflects how I've felt recently =)

Emily said...

thank you, Em! :)

Aly said...

I love that song!