Monday, October 5, 2015

Day 22

The sun came out for a few minutes just now. It was good to see sunshine again, since it's been hiding for the past 5 days. :)
I found out that South Carolina is flooded in multiple cities, with interstates and bridges closed. This hurricane is no joke. I pray that everyone is safe.

Totally random fact: on Mondays I usually give Mabel some hairball remedy medicine. I put it in her food bowl when it's empty, and won't give her more food until she eats the medicine. The problem is that she refuses to eat it. So she'll go for an entire day without eating. I usually end up having to put the medicine on her paw so she'll lick it off, which she hates. You would think that after multiple times of this happening, she would get the idea that if she just eats the medicine from her bowl then I wouldn't have to put it on her paw. Silly cat.

No comments: