Sunday, October 11, 2015

Day 28

Wow, only 2 more posts after today 'til I make it to 30 in a row. Time flies!

Speaking of time, I'm thankful for time savers. Take a crock pot for instance. I just prep a few things, put them together in the crock pot, and turn it on. Then when dinner time comes, dinner is already ready to eat. It's super helpful when I'm not gonna be home much, like today. We're leaving in a bit to hang out with the Whitakers for Quentin's birthday celebration (his birthday is tomorrow), then going straight to small group. So, we have to wait 'til after small group to eat dinner. By that time, I won't feel like making dinner, so I'm using the crock pot. I like modern inventions.

At church this morning, the message was about embracing your identity with Christ. Basically, if you want non-Christians to be attracted to Christ and the church, you have to truly identify with Christ and live differently than the world. You have to display Christ to others - be like Christ.  

No comments: