Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Day 30

I read Psalm 18 the other day, and thought it was really good. The first 3 verses are probably my favorite of the chapter. It goes like this.
"I love You, O Lord, my strength. The Lord is my rock, my fortress, and my deliverer; my God is my rock, in whom I take refuge. He is my shield and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold. I call to the Lord, who is worthy of praise, and I am saved from my enemies."
It's hard to explain, but these verses are very comforting to me. I guess it's because it's saying how strong God is, and that I will be safe if I lean in to Him and rely on Him.

Today is the 30th day in a row that I've posted on here. Yay! :) I gave myself a challenge and I rose to it. Now if I could just do the same thing for exercising....


1 comment:

Cara said...

congratulations! :)