Monday, October 12, 2015

Day 29



Today is this handsome man's 30th birthday!

There is so much I could say about Quentin. He's my best friend, my lover, my encourager, my confidant, my leader, my darling. He is kind, patient, gentle, loving, honest, gracious, hard-working, others-focused. He's always there for me when I need him. He takes the time to get to know me well. He challenges me to live for Jesus and do things that would please God, and he is never harsh when he does this.

Quentin favorite things include coffee, plants, hugs, church, spending time with family, reading Scripture, cuddling with me on the couch, teasing our cat about being chubby, and doing special things for me. He has a wonderful sense of humor and is not afraid to laugh at himself. He is extremely loyal and faithful, and has never made me doubt this for a second.

Quentin, my sweetheart, I am beyond grateful for you. I'm thankful that God created you, brought you into this world 30 years ago, and shaped you into the man you are today. I'm humbled that God chose you specifically to be the one who is my husband. You are far beyond what I deserve or could have imagined. You are one of the very best things that happened to me. I love you more than I can say.

Happy birthday!

No comments: