Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Day 23

One year and 8 months ago today, Quentin and I started dating. Seems like I've known him for longer than that.

To be honest, when we started dating I was a bit skeptical about it ending in marriage. I hardly knew Quentin at all, so I wasn't sure if our beliefs and values would match. Also I didn't want people to make fun of our height difference. (I'm 5ft, he is 6ft 3 in.) That was a silly reason, now that I look back.

Today I am so glad that, despite my initial skepticism, I said yes to dating Quentin. I found out that all of our most important beliefs did actually match. And I got used to the height difference; now it makes me feel more protected. (and when I can't reach something, Quentin can get it for me)

In other news, the sun is out! :)

No comments: