Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Day 10

One third of the way through this 30-day challenge. :)

Random fact Wednesday: I like number puzzles, Sudoku in particular, more than I like letter puzzles such as Boggle or crosswords. They're just so much more fun to me. Maybe the fact that I've always struggled with spelling has something to do with it. Or the fact that I enjoyed math in school.
I enjoy working with numbers too, such as calculating a budget. I also seem to remember numbers better that the spelling of words. For example, if I had to copy down a specific number (like a phone number) I can usually look at it once and remember it. But if I have to write the name of a street or something, I have to check a few times to get it copied correctly. I've never been good at road names either. I usually get places by looking at landmarks, so if you ask me how to get somewhere, I'll say something like "Take a left at the second road after the Walmart and then look for the elementary school and turn right."
Yeah, I like numbers a lot better than letters.   

2 comments:

Jessie Berrie said...

Do you consider Statistics a "math"?

Emily said...

Hm, I'm not sure. Can't remember if I like statistics or not.