Thursday, September 24, 2015

Day 11

Here's a fun quiz that I filled out in 2011. I'll keep my answers from that year, and add what my answers are today. Maybe you'll learn something about me from it. :)

What was your:

1. Last beverage: 2011: water -- Today: water

2. Last phone call: 2011: Mom -- Today: Quentin

3. Last text message: 2011: Anna -- Today: Quentin

4. Last song you listened to: 2011: One Thing Remains -- Today: Getting Into You by Relient K

5. Last time you cried: 2011: Can't remember last time I actually cried, but I came close to it last Friday (got lost on the way to the girls' retreat).  -- Today: at the OBGYN a few weeks ago, when they did a procedure to take out some of my endometrium. It was about 5 times worse than the worst cramps I'd ever had.

Have you ever:

6. Dated someone twice: 2011: nope, never dated -- Today: nope, one time was all I needed. :)

7. Been cheated on: 2011: no -- Today: No way, I'm married to the most faithful man I know!

8. Kissed someone & regretted it: 2011: Nope. But I've only ever kissed my family members. -- Today: No. The only one I've kissed in a romantic way is my husband, and I definitely don't regret it.

9. Lost someone special: 2011: yes -- Today: Hm, I don't think so.

10. Been depressed: 2011: yep, definitely. But because of my Savior, it didn't last long. -- Today: yes, but again, God helped me through it.

11. Been drunk and threw up: 2011: absolutely not. -- Today: nope, never been drunk

List 3 favorite colors: (all of these are still the same today!)

12. purple

13. blue

14. green

This year have you:

15. Made a new friend: 2011: Yep, all my fellow classmates and my new co-workers. And I got to know some people from church better.  -- Today: Not really. Does my kitty count?

16. Fallen out of love: 2011: never been in love -- Today: nope, I'm very much in love.

17. Laughed until you cried: 2011: nope. Guess I need more laughter in my life... -- Today: nope

18. Met someone who changed you: 2011: Oh yes, many wonderful people. -- Today: not really

19. Found out who your true friends were: 2011: hmm... don't think so. I think all my friends are true friends -- Today: kinda I guess

20. Found out someone was talking about you: 2011: yes, but it wasn't anything bad -- Today: yes, but it was good things

21. Kissed anyone on your friend's list: 2011: yes, my family members -- Today: yes, my hubby

22. How many people on your friends list do you know in real life: 2011: almost all of them -- Today: all of 'em :)

23. How many kids do you want: 2011: however many God gives -- Today: I'd like to have 4

24. Do you have any pets: 2011: my family has a bird, but I don't have pets of my own. -- Today: yes, a sweet cat named Mabel

25. Do you want to change your name: 2011: nope, I like my name. :) -- Today: actually, I did change my last name this year, when I got married. But I don't want to ever change it again.

26. What did you do for your last birthday: 2011: Sadly, I can't remember. =/ -- Today: I hung out with my family at my parents' house, and Mom made a peppermint chocolate cake.

27. What time did you wake up today: 2011: 6:00am -- Today: I woke up multiple times, but I got out of bed a little before 7am.

28. What were you doing at midnight last night: 2011 and Today: definitely sleeping

30. Last time you saw your Mother: 2011: I'm sitting in the same room as her. :) -- Today: 4 days ago, for her birthday celebration

31. What is one thing you wish you could change about your life: 2011: that I could be more others-focused instead of self-focused. -- Today: that I would be more disciplined

32. What are you listening to right now: 2011: the movie The Blind Side -- Today: the wind in the trees outside my open window.

33. Have you ever talked to a person named Tom: not that I remember (same)

34. Who's getting on your nerves right now: no one (same)

35. Most visited webpage: 2011: definitely Facebook -- Today: Realtor.com 'cause we're looking for a house

36. What's your real name: 2011: Emily Sweigart -- Today: Emily Whitaker

37. Nicknames: 2011: Em, Emmy, Em'n'Em, Emilia  -- Today: Em, Emzee, Em'n'Em, Sweetie, Cutie, Darling

38. Relationship Status: 2011: single  -- Today: married! (still kinda hard to believe that)

39. Zodiac sign: no idea, don't pay attention to that stuff (same)

40. Male or female: female (same, obviously)

41. Primary School: Sweigart Academy (same, it was the best school ever!)

42. Secondary School: Sweigart Academy (same again)

43. High school/college: Sweigart Academy, Southeastern Institute (same yet again)

44. Hair color: brown (same same same)

45. Long or short: long (same)

46. Height: 2011: 5 feet even -- Today: technically I'm 4 ft. 11 and 3/4 inches

47. Do you have a crush on someone: 2011: yes, unfortunately. -- Today: yes, my handsome husband Quentin

48: What do you like about yourself: 2011: my eyes and my hair -- Today: that I'm small, 'cause Quentin loves my smallness

49. Piercings: just one in each ear (same today)

50. Tattoos: 2011: nope -- Today: yes, I have a Scripture verse on my left ankle

51. Righty or lefty: righty (same, don't know if anyone ever changes which hand is dominant

Firsts: (all of these are the same today that they were in 2011)

52. First surgery: I've never had surgery

53. First piercing: my ears, when I was 13

54. First best friend: my 2 sisters =D

55. First sport you joined: never played sports

56. First vacation: that I remember - the Outer Banks of NC

58. First pair of trainers: idk

Right now:

59. Eating: 2011: cookies. -- Today: nothing, but I ate a yummy salad a few minutes ago

60. Drinking: 2011: nothing -- Today: water

61. I'm about to: 2011: go to bed, once the movie is over -- Today: get a cupcake from the pantry for dessert

62. Listening to: 2011: The Blind Slide movie -- Today: this is a repeat question. the wind in the trees outside

63. Waiting for: 2011: my acne to go away, without having to go to the dermatologist -- Today: the right house for us, hope we find it soon

Your Future:

64. Want kids: 2011: sure, if I ever get married -- Today: yep! I hope they have curly hair like Quentin did when he was little :)

65. Get married: 2011: Whenever God says it's time. -- Today: I got married 6 months ago :)

66. Career: 2011: Massage Therapist -- Today: stay-at-home wife and mom (aka homemaker)

Which is better?

67. Lips or eyes: eyes (same)

68. Hugs or kisses: 2011: hugs!  -- Today: hmm, now that I'm married, I do both a lot. Not sure which I like better.

69. Shorter or taller: shorter. more on my level, and shorter can squeeze in small spaces. (I'd say the same today. Though, I am thankful that Quentin is tall.)

70. Older or  younger: older, they have more wisdom. (same)

71. Romantic or spontaneous: 2011: both -- Today: romantic

72. Nice stomach or nice arms: nice arms (same. I love my hubby's strong arms)

73. Sensitive or confident: 2011: both -- Today: sensitive

74. Hook-up or relationship: relationship (definitely same today)

Have you ever: (all these are the same, sorry for being boring)

76. Kissed a stranger: nope

77. Drank hard liquor: no.

78. Lost glasses/contacts: yeah, I lost my reading glasses once. But I found 'em again.

79. Blahblahblahblahblah: sure, I've said blahblahblah before. (not sure if this is what this means)

80. Broken someone's heart: I don't think so.

82. Been arrested: nope

83. Turned someone down: yes. I've gotten invited to a few things that I had to say no.

84. Cried when someone died: yes.

Do you believe in:

86. Yourself: 2011: no -- Today: sometimes

87. Miracles: yes (same)

88. Love at first sight: 2011: maybe -- Today: Yes, that's what happened to Quentin when he met me. :)

89. Heaven: yes (same)

90. Santa Claus: nope (same)

91. Kiss on the first date: nope, that's way too soon (same)

Answer truthfully:

94. Had more than 1 girlfriend/boyfriend at a time: 2011: nope, never had one -- Today: No. When I dated Quentin, I was not looking around for another guy. Why would anyone do that anyway?

95. Did you sing today: 2011: yes, at church -- Today: no

96. Ever cheated on somebody: no. (same today)

97. If you could go back in time, how far would you go: 2011: I think I'd go back to "old time London". -- Today: I'd go back to the time when there was no electricity and most people knew how to grow veggies.

98. The moment you would choose to relive: 2011: every Rekindle! :) -- Today: hm, there are so many good moments to choose from! But if I have to pick just one, I'd say the moment Quentin and I kissed after being pronounced husband and wife. :)

99. Are you afraid of falling in love: 2011: yes, unfortunately -- Today: nope. if I was afraid, I'd be in trouble, 'cause I am in love with Quentin.

No comments: