Sunday, September 20, 2015

Day 7

Happy birthday, Mom!





This beautiful lady is celebrating her birthday today. :) I'm so blessed to have her as my mom. Until I have my own children, I will never know exactly how much she sacrificed for me. Here are some things I'm thankful for about Mom. (this is not a complete list! I could go on for a long time)

- for teaching me how to clean and do laundry
- for letting me help cook dinner, even when I wasn't that much of a help
- for putting up with all the phone calls when I was going through anxiety attacks
- for making my favorite peppermint cake every year for my birthday
- for learning how to keep chickens and have a veggie garden, so we could have fresh eggs and veggies (once we get a house, I'll want to learn too!)
- for being very generous with your time and resources
- for getting excited for me when I share something I'm excited about
- for loving me very well


I love you Mom, and look forward to celebrating with you in a few hours!
 

No comments: