Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Restart Day 3

Why not do a random fact Wednesday? I did those a while ago, and haven't been keeping up. So, random fact: I don't use shampoo. Instead I use a mix of  baking soda and water. And instead of conditioner, I use apple cider vinegar mixed with water and some lavender essential oil. (the oil overpowers the vinegar smell) This saves me money on buying shampoo, and it's better for my hair too 'cause it doesn't have any added chemicals. Might sound weird, but I like it - it makes my hair soft. :)

Another random fact: Today on my TimeHop app, it said that the song Jingle Bells was written 158 years ago. I didn't know it was that old. I still sing it sometimes at Christmas, and hear it on the radio. Guess it is a true classic.

1 comment:

Jessie Berrie said...

That's awesome! I'm weaning myself off shampoo, too. Have you considered water-only hair washing? It's supposed to be really good.