Thursday, September 10, 2015

Day 2

I've been reading a book called Trusting God, which is very helpful. It helped me see that I have a lot of growing to do in this area - I tend to be anxious instead of trusting Him. Here's a quote from the book.

"We are in the hands of a sovereign God who controls every circumstance of our lives and who rejoices in doing us good (see Jeremiah 32:41)."
"God does have a purpose and a plan for you, and God has the power to carry out that plan."
"Because we know God is directing our lives to an ultimate end and because we know He is sovereignly able to orchestrate the events of our lives toward that end, we can trust Him."

This is so encouraging! :)

1 comment:

Cara said...

These are great quotes! And I'm excited about this challenge :) It'll be great to "hear from you" everyday!