Thursday, September 17, 2015

Restart Day 4

Alright, I've made it to where I made it the first time with this 30 day challenge. Here's hoping I can go farther this time and finish.

The past 2.5 weeks I've been helping Quentin install a landscaping job for some people from church. It's fun watching it come together! We're still not finished yet, but we're getting there. I'll hopefully have a picture when it's done. :)
Through helping with this planting job, I've learned a lot of new plant varieties, such as sunshine ligustrum and spiked speedwell. I've also learned that I am not a slow gardener. By the time I plant one plant, Quentin is finishing his third. It's cool how fast he can plant things. He does a great job too! One day I might be fast and careful, but right now I'm just careful.

No comments: